- We only accept online reservation through our reservation system and walk-ins. We do not accept any reservation by phone or email. Amendments to reservations can be made by customers through our online reservation system.
- Cancellation to a reservation is to be made by the customer through our online reservation system and no later than 12 hours prior to reservation time.
- As standing allocation are limited to 8, we accommodate a maximum group size of 4 for reservations and walk-ins.
- Guest with reservation is to arrive and check-in with host no later than 5 minutes prior to their reservation time.
- Due to limited standing allocation, if reservation guests have not checked-in 5 minutes prior to their reserved time, Tachi reserves the right to offer the standing spot to walk-in guests.
- If the full reservation party have not arrived, those present can take their standing spot, or they are welcomed to join the walk-in queue as they wait for the rest of the party to arrive.
- We allow only 30 minutes of dining. Clock starts at reservation time.
- Group with or without reservation will only be seated when all the guests that have arrived. Standing spots cannot be hold.
- Transfers of reservations are possible. The new guest is required to check-in and provide the original guest name, phone number and the confirmation number.